Vivaz™ software downloads Update Service
Update your phone for optimal performance and get the latest
enhancements. Regardless if you have the latest software, it is a good
routine to run Update Service to improve software stability. Also, if
you experience problems with your phone this may be solved by a software
update. It's easy to use Update Service, just run the application and
follow the instructions.
More information and support for Update Service.
- Internet connection (preferably broadband)
- USB cable
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 2.0 GHz or higher, AMD Athlon
- 500 MB free hard disk space.
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port
- Windows XP™ (Home or Professional) with SP2 or later.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista™ (32/64 bit).
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (32/64 bit).
- File size 39.2 Mb
- Download time approx. 1
minutes or less on your current connection.
- Download the installation package to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the instructions that appear.
How to use
- Double-click on the Update Service icon on the desktop.
- Let Update Service access the Internet to download content
needed to run the service (Internet access may be blocked by your
- Follow the instructions that appear.
Do you need help?
Update Service application guide