Sony Ericsson PC Companion 2.0
PC Companion is a software that acts as a portal to Sony
Ericsson and operator features and applications, such as phone software
updates, online user service connections, and the Sony Ericsson support
and user guides. More applications can be downloaded and added when made
available by Sony Ericsson or the operator.
Recommended system requirements:
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP2 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- File size 25.5 Mb
- Download time approx. 1
minutes or less on your current connection.
- Download the installation package to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the instructions that appear.
How to use
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to the phone.
- On the phone: Mount the memory card by dragging the status bar on the phone downwards and then tap USB Connected > Mount.
- Wait for the phone to connect and automatically start PC Companion.
- From the Dashboard, select the applications to start different services and get information
If PC Companion doesn't find your phone within 30 seconds, disconnect the phone and redo step 1 to 3.
Do you need help?